If you’re planning a bachelor party this summer, Nashville is likely on your list of potential destinations. And why not? It’s the ultimate party spot, full of honky tonks, live music, clubs and great food. And if the typical Nashville bachelor party scene isn’t your thing, that’s just fine: there are so many spots in this city, all with their own unique vibes, that are sure to keep the fun rolling for however long you’re here.
At Signature, we’ve gotten pretty good at bachelor party planning and can make some great recommendations. Here are three ways to have a better bachelor party in Nashville.
1. Get a Party Bus and Invite More Friends
A stretch limousine or SUV is a great option for a Nashville bachelor party. It ensures that everyone has safe transportation while offering a way to party before you even get to the bar.
But these traditional vehicles can also be on the small side, limiting your bachelor party to 8 people if you only book one. Booking two limos for the evening can get pricey, and you’ll be splitting up the group during the all-important car rides to each destination.
Taking a cab or grabbing a car through a rideshare app presents the same issue — not to mention the risk of pesky surge pricing.
The easiest way to remedy this situation is to find a transportation provider that offers party buses.
For a Nashville bachelor party, a party bus is the best way to roll. A decked out party bus offers a number of amenities, like:
- Room for up to 28 passengers
- Full wet bar
- HD TVs
With these extras on hand, you can invite all of your friends and keep everyone entertained throughout the evening, even when you aren’t doing shots at the bar or watching a great live show.
2. Go Off the Beaten Path
Finding places to get drinks is a must for most bachelor parties. But you might not be interested in the typical rowdy honky tonk scene on Nashville’s Broadway. Broadway gets a little tiresome after a while, and Nashville is so much more than that strip of bars. Why not go off the beaten path for a real, authentic Music City experience?
Here are a few of our favorite under-the-radar drink spots in the city:
- Wilburn Street Tavern: This East Nashville dive bar is a perfect place for low-key drinking and enjoying time with friends. Beer, chips, 45s on the jukebox, and reasonable pricing are some of the things you can find at Wilburn Street.
- Santa’s Pub: This dive is decked out with holiday decor all year long. The beer is cold and cheap, and they stay open until 2:30 a.m. Around town, Santa’s is known as THE spot for karaoke. So if you want to be a star — it is Music City, after all — this is the place to be. Karaoke is held every night.
- The Red Door Saloon: With locations in Midtown and East Nashville, Red Door is a great spot to toss back a few rounds, watch the game, and just have fun.
3. Class it Up
You probably want to get a little rowdy at your Nashville bachelor party, but if you want to dial it back a notch for the pre-game or just enjoy a more laid-back night, we recommend checking out one of Music City’s more upscale — but unpretentious — establishments.
Nashville offers plenty of destinations for classy cocktails, upscale environment, and expert service. Here are a few of our favorites:
- The Patterson House: This speakeasy-style cocktail bar is tucked away on an unassuming street corner at Division and 18th. Once inside, you’ll get to peek behind the velvet curtain into a dimly-lit, 20s-style bar with high-backed booths, hammered-tin ceiling tiles, and friendly bartenders who know the menu inside and out. Choose your cocktail according to which spirits you enjoy, or ask your knowledgeable server for a recommendation based on your preferences.
- Holland House Bar & Refuge: Across the Cumberland River in East Nashville sits Holland House, a rustic-chic spot for cocktails and delicious food for your bachelor party visit. With specialty dishes, handcrafted cocktails, and great atmosphere, the Holland House is a first-choice for an outing for your bachelor party.
- Rumours East: Also in East Nashville, Rumours East is housed in an old Victorian home and features a number of handcrafted cocktails and specialty plates. Rumours East can serve as the pre-game to your festivities or the centerpiece of your evening.
Keep these tips in mind, and your Nashville bachelor party is sure to be a blast. Signature Transportation Services of Nashville looks forward to providing your bachelor party with the transportation it deserves.
Contact us today to request a free, no-strings-attached quote and start planning your Nashville bachelor party festivities.