3 Tips for a Life-Changing Nashville Bachelor Party
Posted On: 09/03/2015
Is one of your longtime friends looking towards his nuptials in the coming months? Are you looking to plan a legendary bachelor party that everyone will remember for years? It’s easy in a city like Nashville, which has quickly become one of the premiere destinations in the country for killer bachelor and bachelorette parties.
Get in on the Nashville action by planning an incredible bachelor party, complete with these easy tips for success.
Find the Best Hotel
When it comes to bachelor party festivities in Music City, location is key. You need a great hotel that provides you with comfort, atmosphere and, of course, easy access to all the great spots in the city. Here are a few recommendations for perfect bachelor party hotels in Nashville:
- Marriott Renaissance Nashville: Located a block off Broadway in the midst of some of the most popular bars, the Marriott Renaissance is an ideal spot for bachelor party lodging in Music City. There’s an in-house bar and restaurant for convenience, and a number of notable Nashville eateries and bars located just blocks away.
- Hilton Downtown Nashville: With so many notable Nashville attractions and nightlife spots just seconds from your door, it’s easy to see how the downtown Nashville Hilton is a great option for bachelor parties looking to make the most of their night. The Hilton’s Palm Restaurant is among the best steakhouses in the city, and offers great libations to boot.
- The Hermitage: Historic, gorgeous and in a great location, the Hermitage is the ultimate hotel for your Nashville bachelor party. Warm and welcoming, unique and full of amenities, the Hermitage offers top-tier dining in their famous “The Southern” restaurant, as well as quick access to all the best Nashville nightlife. It’s a bachelor party home run.
Choose Your Bars
Nashville has a ton of great nightlife. Depending on the tastes of the groom-to-be, you can find a slew of places to keep the party going all night long.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge: This legendary bar has everything you need for a wild night in Nashville: great drinks, a dynamic and fun clientele, and that distinct Nashville flavor that brings so many partiers to this city every year. It sits in prime Nashville real estate on Broadway, across from the Ryman and plenty of other notable locations.
- Bourbon Street Blues and Boogie Bar: This Nashville staple calls Printers Alley home, and offers bachelor partiers a New Orleans-themed environment where live music, bright lights and strange atmosphere conspire to create a truly memorable experience.
- City Winery: If you’ve got a slower pace in mind for your festivities, consider City Winery, one of the newer venues in town for intimate live music, great libations and delicious food.
Don’t Skimp on the Transportation
What is a bachelor party without an amazing party vehicle to wheel you from place to place? Having an awesome party bus or stretch limousine on hand can add loads of energy and fun to your evening; choosing your transportation company should be the first item on your party planning list.
Big Limo, a division of Signature Transportation in Nashville, specializes in providing top-notch transportation for the wildest Nashville nights. With one of our pristine party buses or stretch SUV limousines on hand, you can start your bachelor party festivities the moment we pick you up.
Not only does Big Limo guarantee a great vehicle to improve your night out, we offer trustworthy service to ensure that everyone in your group gets back to the hotel safe and sound at the end of the night.
With these great elements in place, your Nashville bachelor party could be one for the record books.
Photo Credit: Robert Claypool